Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Re-Acquainted

After a month and a half apart, Kittie and I are back together again. While I was gone she kept very busy. She went on a road trip to Montana and nearly hung herself in a miniblind cord, thereby using the third of her nine lives. The first was used when I rescued her from being abandoned, and the second was used when she nearly got smashed in the door. She used the fourth of her lives the other day when she got stuck in the dryer for ten minutes. While it was running.
She's so resilient.
Her favorite pastime of late has been sitting on the desk in front of me, batting at the monitor as the cursor moves on the screen. She has also taken to locking the computer by dancing on the keyboard.

It was difficult to come home and see she's hardly a kitten anymore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!