Thursday, June 7, 2007

Miss Kittie Nefertiti

Hey everyone! My new kitten is Kittie Nefertiti - She was abandoned by her mother in my front yard. She is very cute and well mannered, and very small. She's the size of a 2-week old, but has teeth, which indicates she is at least 3 weeks old.
Hopefully she will live! If you are of the persuasion of praying for animals, you might pray for her!!!


I sleep a lot! The alarm clock makes me feel cozy. I have a heating pad under my blankets because I'm too small to regulate my body temperature.


I like cat naps with Anna!


Sometimes I get these urges to climb. Any local leg will do just fine for my purposes.


Anna says I'm looking much better than when she found me. She thinks I will grow up big and healthy!



Pretty soon my eyes will turn dark and not be so red.




I much prefer the eyedropper to the bottle Anna got for me. It's messy and it gets all over my face. The formula is great when it's warm but sometimes Anna gets lazy and gives me cold stuff...yeck. When I eat, I am very noisy. I make a big mess (did I say that already?). I get so excited when I eat, I claw Anna's hand-- yar!! PS - Don't you like my name? Anna picked it because I am a kitty, and she liked Nefertiti from Miles Davis' jazz album. She's so weird. Maybe she thinks I am a jazz cat. Well, I'm not. I am a kitty. A Kittie kitty!

PSS Apparently my formula is "verrryy expensive"!! Anna is always complaining! What a whiner!

No comments: